Saturday, January 8, 2011

Haven - the devoted Mommy

Lately Haven has really taken to one of her baby dolls. Baby Emmy is her name. We have had her over a year and it wasnt until recently that she has decided to play with her.

I attribute this to all the times she watches Lady and the Tramp on my phone. She loves the part where Darling is singing to her baby.

At night time, Haven tucks her baby in and sings and prays with her.

At the end of quiet time today I went in to tell Haven she could come out of her room and I found her asleep on her floor next to baby Emmy. But what made it so sweet was Haven had put her favorite blanket over Emmy but still had a corner of it to her mouth (which is how she has soothed herself since she was a baby). Such a devoted little mommy.




1 comment:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

This is wonderful. Haven will always be devoted to love ones! I love you, Dad