Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friends....with benefits

It is always such a nice surprise when you have a friend and then you realize that they have a great talent or skill. And more importantly, that they are willing to share this great talent/skill with you for little or no cost.

Last night I was the recipient of such skill. For zero dollars friend Kirsten sewed Justus jammy pants for me. They are incredibly to big for him and normally this would not bother me but he wants to wear them to Pajama day at school tomorrow. So of course they needed a little altering.

I knew Kirsten had a sewing machine so when I called and asked the favor she was more than willing to help out. Once at her house, she couldnt quite get her sewing machine to work (its new to her). She then proceeded to do a flawless job sewing them by hand. Oh my!!! I love having friends with benefits!!

Thanks Kirsten...You ROCK!!!