Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lazy, lazy day

Since Neil and I stayed up so late last night, we were in no hurry to get up this morning. And even though our children made sure we were up at some point, we certainly werent going to get ready quickly.

Therefore, our day was spent for the most part in our jammies.

We watched cartoons and football all day - the kids at certain points in the day got to watch their own personal cartoon on our phones. H likes Lady & the Tramp on my phone
And J likes Maters Tall Tales on Neils phone
They did play quite a bit also. They built this great bouncy sidewalk. H is demonstrating how a cat goes on it.
Neil and I rooted for Bama. It was a fun game to watch. Roll Tide!!
Eventually we (this is excluding me) got dressed. Neil took a shower. But it was after lunch before the kids were dressed. And me, Im in my jammies as I type.

Lazy, lazy day.

1 comment:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Sounds like a great day to me!!
I love you,
Dad