Friday, June 12, 2009

What I love...and where to buy kids





Apparently the Grocery is now selling kids - look what was in my bags when I came home ;)



Neil has been getting up early and opening up the windows so that when I get up the house is so nice and cool. In fact when I got up today and looked at the thermo it said 69 - wow! I love when its this cool at night during the summer! So I took a pic and it said 71 which was mid-morningish. Love it!


4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Your title made me smile before I even read the blog, and then the picture of your kids made me laugh! They're such cuties. And I LOVE opening the windows in the evening now. I don't want this weather to end!

Nancy said...

Fun things to keep the kids occupied for a little while! (or at least while you put groceries away!)

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Wonderful blog, Kelly Bells!! The kids are toooooo cute! And ya gotta love those Fresno/Clovis cool nites!!

Michele said...

We're actually sleeping with our door open in our bedroom. We have a security screen door and I just love the cool breeze. This beautiful weather is going to make the hot weather so much harder to handle!