Here are some pics of Justus at Rock Your World. The preschool class came to our Dance class yesterday and we taught them the Electric Slide. Can I tell you how cute it was when they kept asking for music and didnt want to learn the steps. I think in their mind alls dance is is free dance. Which, of course, we did plenty of. So here are some pics of Justus stretching out. Of course he is the one in the crown, yes the only one who wore his crown to class. He is my prince!
Then heres one of him at assembly. Its kinda dark but thats the best I could do. When he spotted me taking his pic he wanted to be with me. Such a cutie!
I also added a few of lunch time. Dont you fear, Ive been getting there to be with Justus the whole time. Haven also gets to join us. She is watched for me while I help out. I think she spends the majority of her time eating goldfish crackers! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment