When I heard my friend Renaee was getting a new puppy I was so excited. I knew the kids would love to come see and play with her. So we set up a time and last night Neil and I took the kids over. I talked to the kids all that afternoon and told them how we were going to go see the puppy. They were so excited and ready to play with the puppy. Then we got there. Haven was scared to death, wouldnt even play on the ground if she was anywhere near the puppy and wanted to be held. Justus was excited at first, but when the puppy was so excited to play and as Justus was running she knocked Justus down, he was done with her. Justus just wanted to go play in their beautiful backyard. So, the puppy stayed on the leash and my kids played with everything but the dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment