Gigi and Papa surprised Justus with a new bike. We were so excited! Justus has had an aversion to using pedals, he really prefers to scoot. But we thought if he had a bike to ride he would have more incentive. He was so happy when they brought the bike in. So last night we took him out and just kept encouraging him to use the pedals - well, really I told him that if he wanted to ride his bike he had to pedal-when you ride your bike you dont scoot you pedal and if he didnt do that we would be all done and go inside. Of course he didnt want to go inside so with some pushes and lots of encouragement, he DID IT! I was so proud of him. He rode all down our street then Neil got his bike and they rode together. It was so cute. I didnt get pics of them riding, Ill try to get some and post them later.
And miss Haven got some new shoes. That girl, she loves her some shoes. Literally, she will play with her shoes for 20 min at a time. She will just go and sit in her room by her shoe bin and try them all on. Its pretty darn cute!
1 comment:
Groovy, looks like great fun for all.
I love you,
Dad
Post a Comment