

When the celebration began, the worship team lead the audience in some songs. Justus was front and center trying to start a mosh pit. It was quite fun watching him dance around.

Haven didnt miss a beat - she was up there boogieing too!


The preschool class got to get on stage and say their memory verse. I think they did AMAZING. Never mind that they changed some of the wording just today. Justus loved it tho, when everyone started clapping, he bowed. I didnt catch the pic but it sure was priceless!


Justus and Haven really enjoyed their ice cream treats that were given out at the end. Gotta love that SWEET kiss!
My girls did Fantastic in their Hoedown Throwdown Dance! Well, they only had a cumulative of about 3 hours to learn this pretty intense dance and they Rocked it out!
3 comments:
He looks SO CUTE dancing. Moments like that make me want to cry with joy! Those are great pictures, Kelly!
I love his happy smile while he's dancing, and that kiss picture needs to be enlarged and framed for sure!
hey come on my blog www.kaleighmendenhall.blogspot.com
Post a Comment