When it comes to dressing girls, I seem to have problems. I bought Haven some Christmas onesies and when it was time, I put her in one with jeans. She looked like a boy. I wish I wouldve known/thought of this. If I only had gotten a jean skirt and some tights, then she wouldve looked like a girl. Another issue, I wish I would have thought to have gotten her a red hat with a flower on it. The Christmas bows are cute and all, but if we go outside her little ears freeze. Anyways...hopefully next year Ill remember to get her a jean skirt and cute hat for Christmas time! Here is a pic of her in her boy Christmas outfit and cute bow that is only good for indoors!
3 comments:
I can guarantee that the bow means she definitely doesn't look like a boy. And all you have to do is make sure she's wearing girly shoes.
she looks totally like a girl,you are crazy!
Hey Kelly Bells,
She looks tooooo cute to me!!!
Post a Comment