When we moved into the house and had brought the kids home we had Justus go find his room. Well, he found it, but then as we were playing, he kept forgetting where it was. It was funny watching him look for it each time!
That is such a cute story! Just takes a little time to adjust to new places. I still have a hard time finding my room and we moved six years ago!! Ha! Just kidding, Kelly Bells. (Not time to put me in a home yet!) Wish I was there to help! Love to you!!!
2 comments:
That is such a cute story! Just takes a little time to adjust to new places. I still have a hard time finding my room and we moved six years ago!! Ha! Just kidding, Kelly Bells. (Not time to put me in a home yet!) Wish I was there to help!
Love to you!!!
that si so cute. Lucky you get the cutest kids in like the whole world!
Post a Comment