Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Clovisite

Well, its official, I am a Clovisite - or whatever you call it. I did all my errand running and didnt leave Clovis limits not once! Gotta love me some Hwy 168! I just hop on at Shepherd and take it where ever I need to go. Although I decided I really dont like the Clovis Costco. I think Ill have to make the River Park trek every time. I did find a blessing today...there is an In and Out at Clovis and Herndon - who knew?? I was so excited when I drove by I exclaimed out loud - What a blessing from God!! You know, having toddlers in the house has really made me love any restaurant with a drive thru.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Clovis is happy to have you :) Funny, I used to dislike Clovis Costco too... but now I never go to the Riverpark one.