Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my special day! Happy Birthday to me!! Neil is taking me to lunch in River Park and then we are going to go see Benjamin Button movie!! How wonderful! Of course it all started with a cozy sleep in, yummy coffee in my new coffee maker. Neil even made pancakes this morning - now that is amazing! What a great day!

5 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Happy Birthday to my Chickie #2!!! What a grand day it is too!
Love to you!!! xxxoooxxxoooxxx

kaleigh said...

YAY HAPPY B-DAY!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

What a happy day it was when God gave you to us!
I love you,
Dad

Whitney said...

I have been in the cabin with no cell/ internet... I missed your Birthday... hope it was a Happy one!!!!!

Whitney said...

I have been in the cabin with no cell/ internet... I missed your Birthday... hope it was a Happy one!!!!!