Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cute outfit and Gingerbread House
















These are from when we were in Alabama. This was an outfit we put Haven in for church. I happen to think it is so super cute. This was the first time we have done a Gingerbread house with Justus. He and Neil had a great time engineering it! I love Holiday Traditions!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Her outfit is adorable!

Ann-Marie said...

Love it! Warm and fashionable - it doesn't get better than that. And now I'm hungry for candy.

Megan said...

that Haven definitely has her Mama's fashion sense- I am guessing she was oohhhed and ahhhhed over a lot at church that day!

RhiDesign said...

Kelly! Love Haven's sweet outfit! We do gingerbread houses every year also...I too love the holidays!!
Sounds like you enjoyed your time in Bama! You sure stayed busy!
Have a great week!!

kaleigh said...

Fun times, I do ginger bread houses every year with my grandma. They are very frusterating.