Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jerk Cop

Today on my way to Clovis Costco, a cop pulled me over. I dont mind being pulled over one bit...especially if I know I deserve it. I was smiling and being my friendly self and knowing just why he was pulling me over. My tags are out of date only because I have yet to put my sticker on. I have it there in the glove, along with my insurance and registration, just havent put it on yet. Mainly cause my kids take all my attention and when they are sleeping, Im usually resting or doing household things or important things like that. So I was smiling when he came over. Last time I got pulled over the cop was so nice and Justus got some stickers, I got a ticket, and all was happy. Not this time. He was so rude. Just very matter of fact, no smile, no understanding, just pure rudeness asking rhetorical questions like "You have had this 180 days and you havent found time to put this on?" Even when I said (with the kids in the back and Justus trying to make friends) "I have a one year old and a two year old" He just was so unrelenting. In the course of our dialog I wanted so badly to be mean back, but then I knew it would for sure land me a ticket and lets face it, thats not what I wanted. So Justus didnt get any stickers, and I didnt get a ticket, but I sure left without a smile on my face.