

So Justus got bit by a spider today - in 4 places. Two on his arm and two on his leg. They started out looking normal so I wasnt worried, but after a few hours they spread. I got a little nervous so I called my mom. She said I should take him to the pharmacist so I did. He said no worries, use some cortisone. In the mean time, the bites looked really icky. These pics dont really do it justice (ha). I have to say Im always a bit more concerned for things such as this cause of Justus' heart. Im not really freaked out, I just am more cautious. Id rather know I did all I could then for something bad to happen and then Id feel HORRIBLE!! But alas, he is fine!
1 comment:
I hear you, kind of scary! Good call on checking with a pharmacist.
Post a Comment