This was the second time that the kids took a bath together. They both really enjoy it. Haven loves to be with her big brother and Justus just loves playing in the tub so the more the merrier. It is so convenient. The first time they were bathed together I did it when the kids and I were out way past bedtimes and Neil was out for the evening. So I just did a quick job, both at once. Tonight, it was more because we needed for the kids to go to bed early cause we were ready to have some peace and quiet. Well, it wasnt early for Haven, but about an hour early for Justus. We are lucky tho cause he loves to go to bed. He has always loved it - crazy lucky! For some reason, tonight it was just tough. Haven has started screeching and growling. Haven's noises along with Justus' not wanting to do what we want and being vocal about it made it a good night for a quick bath. I cant say Im a true fan of boy-girl bathing. My sister and I bathed together lots as kids, but we were both girls. Im sure this wont be something we do very often, but it sure is cute to see them together!
No comments:
Post a Comment