Sunday, September 7, 2008

Free Rocks!


Anything free is fabulous - but this weekend was the kicker to all free stuff. Neil's work invited the top producers for a weekend at Monterey. They put us up at the Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa, fed us and gave us a great time. There was a group of us that got to go and it was fun to get to know some more of Neil's co-workers. We didnt take the kids so it was just Neil and Kelly time. It was so relaxing and of course the area is beautiful! We got to go for a run, eat when we wanted to, sleep when we wanted to, sit and have uninterrupted adult conversation. It was so perfect!

4 comments:

RenderingRisch said...

oh to have freedom again. Your weekend sounds lovely.

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! Hope to see you at MOMS on Tuesday =)

Ann-Marie said...

You're so lucky! =) I know that I appreciate "couple" trips much more now! I love your new picture!

Jacinda said...

That sounds awesome! Trying not to be jealous! Good for you guys!