Friday, September 26, 2008

Expensive


Girls are WAY more expensive than boys! Can I just say....when I would shop for Justus, I would get him one pair of brown shoes, some jeans, some shirts, some socks and call it a day. For Haven, I have to buy 3 different pairs of shoes- pink, brown, and black-jeans, but since they are so different, you have to get more, shirts to match all the different jeans (or jeans to shirts) and this is all not even considering dresses or skirts, socks - some frilly, some casual, tights, and the kicker - hair bows! OK, so I was just online looking for some cute hair bows and for the few I wanted to get it would be way more than I wanted to spend! That is crazy!! But what do you do?? Girls take so much more!!!!!! (But they sure are cute!) ;)

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Oh, and soooooo worth it!! ;-)