Monday, September 22, 2008

11 months and counting



Today Haven turned 11 months! That is huge to me cause I know that just one more month and she will be 1 year! An official toddler, not a baby anymore!! Im doing my best to get her off a bottle. We have introduced her to milk and she likes it and isnt allergic. She just doesnt seem to like the sippy cup. I dont remember this being a prob with Justus. So I guess I need to gird myself up and just deal. Im really anti bottle past a year and really would like to have this process complete before to much into October. But besides that, she is doing well. Such a cutie - soon I will no longer have babies - just kids! How happy!! What a major milestone. Here are some pics of Haven today. I do love her squishy cheeks!

3 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Be still my heart!!!

Ann-Marie said...

What a sweetheart! I love those pictures. 11 months sure went fast! Colson didn't like sippy cups either, so I just bought a pack of cups w/ lids and straws, and he uses those for milk. I also bought the straw sippy cups by Nuby, and he uses those for water. Good luck!

erin said...

Love those pics of Haven, she is starting to look sooo much like a big girl.
PS- My kids only liked cups with straws, Nolan doesn't even know what to do with a real "sippy" cup.