Oh my gosh. This is so funny! I am dying. I have never thought of ice cream in this way before;)
Hilarious! You will get a lot of views with a title like that =)
You are your mother's daughter and I proudly claim you!!
ok so are you every going to tell me your secret for staying thin and eating ben amd jerry's??
Hey Kel - I do miss Ben and Jerry equally. I have to have a date soon too. I hope they don't become my two best Virginia friends!
I LOVED this post...HILARIOUS! Definitely reminds me of the good ol' days....
huh?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh. This is so funny! I am dying. I have never thought of ice cream in this way before;)
Hilarious! You will get a lot of views with a title like that =)
You are your mother's daughter and I proudly claim you!!
ok so are you every going to tell me your secret for staying thin and eating ben amd jerry's??
Hey Kel - I do miss Ben and Jerry equally. I have to have a date soon too. I hope they don't become my two best Virginia friends!
I LOVED this post...HILARIOUS! Definitely reminds me of the good ol' days....
huh?
Post a Comment