Friday, July 18, 2008

Great Quote


One of my good friends just made this comment to me and I found it to be very profound: "Kids are great! They touch a mommy's heart in an unexplainable way." I think this is so true.

Here is a funny story. Today Justus was coloring with his crayons while I was playing with Haven. Justus called over to me and said "Mommy, what's this on my hands?" I looked over and his hands were black. Apparently he had chipped up his black crayon and got it all under his nails and all over his hands. It looked like he had played in coal, Im not kidding. I did not know this was possible - I always thought crayons to be safe! But leave it to my son to figure a way to make a mess. Kids can truly make you laugh at the weirdest things.

Another funny story. Yesterday while playing at a friends house, Justus found a square plastic pink basket that had holes all in it and white handles that folded down. He put it on his head and proclaimed it to be his helmet. He ran all over the place with it on his head. It was such a funny sight. It touched my heart in an unexplainable way!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I am still laughing about the 'helmet'! Kids are too funny!

kaleigh said...

that is hilarious!

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

How totally inventive! Justus is the greatest grandson!! Way to go J-man!