Leave it up to my niece Kaleigh to coach Haven into her first steps. Thats right, Haven took her first steps today, just one day after turning 9 mos! Kaleigh was playing with her and was letting her balance and then started talking to her saying things like "I have your toy" "come and get your toy." I watched from a distance as Haven took one step. Then as I was putting Justus to nap, she took two more. I came back out and she took three more. When Neil got home, she took two more! How great!! Thanks Kaleigh!!
3 comments:
Thats AMAZING!! Way to go Haven!
Sure anything for my dear cousin haven!
Each day is a new adventure in Haven's young life. The Lord gives us Moms precious gifts each day to ponder in the special places of our hearts! Thank you Lord for you wonderous gifts!!!
Post a Comment