Monday, July 7, 2008
Bottles
Yesterday I took all of my little 4oz bottles and threw them in the trash! That was so exciting for me. That means my baby is less and less of a baby. For those who know me well, or know me at all, know that I strongly dislike baby stage. Toddler stage is more my thing. But back to the bottles - I threw away all my level 1 and 2 nipples, all my little breast milk storage bottles (dont ask why I even kept those this long). This was indeed exciting cause this is all stuff I had kept from when Justus was a baby for my next baby. But now that Haven is getting older and no more little babies should be appearing in the Pettit household, I can clean my cupboards of baby stuff!! Now there is more room for girly sippy cups and princess plates (Justus already has a cupboard for his). There is a big smile on my face! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Although babies are so sweet and cuddly, I really prefer after they are a year!
Post a Comment