Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Wedding Day
Soooooo....the big question in my mind from the very beginning was "Will he do it?" and not just will he do it but will he do it without a fit, without punishment, without me doing it with him, without a fight or a very loud scream or screams. All of which he is super capable of. As was shown at rehersal. I prayed. Maybe a bit selfishly, but hey, I really wanted Justus to do a super job as ringbearer at our good friends wedding. Guess what...Justus was Clutch!!! He put on such a show....super cute, if I do say so myself. He first ran down part of the isle, then proceeded to hop, then walked the rest of the way. The whole time with a cool, confident air and huge smile. He met the groom at the front of the church, gave him bumps and then turned to the side. Perfect! Clutch! Thank you Jesus!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment