
Today while watching the FSU Bulldogs win the world series, there was a commercial for AFL. It showed a guy who had had eye surgery and as his eyes were healing he couldnt see. His buddies said they would never tease about a football game but at the same time they handed him some "dip" which was actually dog food. As I watched this I told Neil the story of how once when my sister (who is older) and I were in elementary school my sister had packed my lunch for me and "lovingly" packed a baggie of dog food. At the time it wasnt so funny, but now I couldnt help but smile. Memories like this are the very reason we knew we had to have Haven. Justus needed a sibling to share life and memories with.
1 comment:
omg that was so funny! thanks for giving me idea i will so do that to my sister when she least expects it!my mom totally forgot about that she bursted out in lafter! well love yall! say hi to heaven and justus for me!
Post a Comment