I love to see my kids develop. I dont care if it is physical, academic, intellectual, spiritual - I just love to see them grow and understand and do. Today was amazing for us at the Pettit household because precious Haven crawled up to her walker toy/thing and pulled up on it and walked with it across the room until she bumped into the wall. She did this several times all on her own. She is one day shy of 8 mos. Amazing!
4 comments:
I love how you added this video... how did you do that?!?
And, I am so glad you are starting to blog too!
Whitney
Ummm...I would love to show you next time youre over. I think I just did it from my dashboard and added it to the post.
Just kidding, I did it by adding a page element. One option is a video. So I picked that one. Again, Id love to show you :)
omg,that is sooooo... cute! she's pretty good at that.i so didn't know you had a blog. Neil showed us it when he came to our house at lunch. well that is so adorible!!! keep putting new stuff on so i can leave comments!
Post a Comment