Can I tell you that in school I always hated when we had to compare and contrast something. Usually it was a story or characters in a story or something dull like that. In real life, tho, what is more fun than comparing and contrasting my actual children. Justus and Haven. I look at Justus who is almost 2 1/2. He was the most horrible of babies. This kid really rocked my world in so many ways. He cried continually like a leopard. Everything I did was useless. His first 2 weeks of life seemed to last for 200 years. I was not myself for the first whole year of his life. Then once he could walk and I had effective discipline in place, life was and has been a breeze. But even in the midst of his leopard crying, the kid was a fantastic eater. He always ate everything and lots of it. He was always/is super busy. Dont dare try to cuddle him or even hold him. Ok, the contrast. In walks (slides) Haven. Perfection. This kid is great. Hardly cries. Hardly fusses. She is pretty quiet when she does have something to say. Loves to be held and will actually cuddle at times. At almost 8 months, the time has flown. I cant believe how old she is. The funny thing is she will not eat. Well, thats a little strong. She eats, but barely. Getting her to open her mouth is like trying to conjure magic. It just doesnt happen. In the great event something does sneak in, she likes it. Its not that the taste or texture bother her. She just wont open that perfect mouth. At her age, Justus was eating everything allowable. She so far has had rice cereal and a variety of about 5 fruits and veggies. Justus was off a bottle by 11 mos. At this rate, I think Haven will be taking her bottle to school with her!
Enough of the Compare/Contrast. I feel like Im back in school....ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment