Saturday, June 28, 2008
For Reals
I was just looking through other peoples blogs - some people I dont even know - and I find that those blogs that are most interesting, most admirable are those that are most real. Real about their feelings, about what its like to be a mom, to talk with God. Lately in my heart, one of the things I most desire is to be transparent. I want people - anyone/everyone - to be able to look at me and see all that I am. Without masks, without coverups. I think I want this mainly because I want people to see Jesus when they see me. And when they see me interact with my family and friends. Cause, gosh, I love Jesus. You know, He has been so faithful to me. He has been there to hold me in the most tender of moments. He has given me Hope and Good Gifts. I prayed Matthew 7:11 when I was praying for my husband, and WOW, did God ever give me the best!! And how I have failed Him - He who has given me so much. What is truly in my heart is that I can fullfill the plan He has for me. Jeremiah 29:11. He has a plan and a part for me to play in this great big life and I want to make Him proud. I want to make Him smile. Right now I am doing Beth Moore's bible study The Partriarchs. And as I see how Abraham and Sarah were made to wait for so long for their beloved son Isaac, I am inspired to be patient - cause there is so much I want RIGHT NOW. But that is not God's plan. Right now is not it - its for later. But boy when later comes.....its the Promise. How can I articulate what is in my heart? This is why blogging is so hard for me. I have a lot inside, but I just cant get it out. But at least Im being real...God, please help me to walk in the steps You would have me to, please give me discernment and strength to do all You have called me to. Thank you Jesus, You are my #1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are highly favored and greatly blessed. The Lord is smiling and so am I, Kelly Bells. How precious you are in His sight! I pray you will always walk in His ways and uprightly before Him.
Post a Comment