Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Pattys Day - Adults


Adult Stuff:
I had everyone come over for dinner (except we were missing one couple).  We had pesto chicken and pasta - the most green thing I could come up with for a large crowd. Also a green salad and one of the ladies brought a green pistachio jello salad.  We had green party punch


The punch before I added the 7Up




  Then after we were all full and had some rainbow cupcakes and green cookies that another lady brought we sat down to play some games.  We played 4 on a Couch which the men dominated, then onto Fish Bowl (which I only knew as The Game) then another game I dont remember the name of.  It was a super fun night and I believe it was after midnight by the time we got in bed :)





2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Lots of fun and great pics- I love you, Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Kelly Bells, you just make everything FUN!!! ILY!