One of the fabulous things about being a *mostly* stay at home mom is I can readily take my children on fun adventures whenever I want.
The other day we got a huge rain storm which means a huge snow storm up in the mountains. Then two days later- which was yesterday- it was sunny and nice. Soooooo sounded like a snow day waiting to happen to me.
I checked Justus out of school a little early, packed up our snow stuff (along with the kids, and lunch) and away we went, just about 1 hour NE of us to a great snow park.
We also invited some of our friends along for the ride. I didnt include pics of them, but we all had a great time.
The snow was so deep it was up to my hip. Haven had a few problems at first but once we figured out how to maneuver through the snow, everyone had a great time - and some super steep/fun snow runs!
1 comment:
Kelly you are such a fun mom!! Justus and Haven never know what to expect, but one thing they do know it will involve a fun time!! ILY!!
Post a Comment