Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Part 2 - The Party

Haven had such a fun time at her party! The staff at The Little Gym did a great job - I cant say enough good things about how great they were.

We came in and Haven welcomed her friends to her party. Then the kids got to have a bit of free play.



Then the staff led the kids in some fun activities - most of them center around the Party Girl.



Next it was time to eat

And have some cake

And finally open some presents.


Haven said a big Thank You to everyone who came!
I regret that I didnt get any pics of Haven looking at the camera before the party but here is one of her while she modeled her rain boots and umbrella she got from Auntie Katie & fam.
Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!

1 comment:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Great birthday, wonderful pics and fun Happy birth day times. I love you, Dad