Thursday, October 20, 2011

Havens trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Havens class took a field trip to the pumpkin patch. We got to try a new patch since our beloved Cobb Ranch isnt doing one this year.

The school picked Single Palm Pumpkin Patch. And I have to say, I was pleasently surprised. Nevermind the fact that it was super far away, but it was fun.
They had all the good components of a good patch.

Halloween Story Time:

A Hay ride:
A Hay maze:

A Cornstalk maze:
Pick your own pumpkin:

Fun stuff to play on like a tire swing:

Live animals - in this case huge pigs!
And some cute places for photo opps - including a class photo.



2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Great Pumpkin Patch! I love you, Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

What a great field trip! Love the pumpkin patches and I love you!!