I think I might have been more excited than Justus....well, maybe :)
But yesterday his school loaded the kids up into the school bus - did you catch that.....the school bus! Wow, first time ever on a bus, let alone a school bus! - and took them to the pumpkin patch.
That morning he asked "Mom, can I ride with Ani?" Just the thought of the sweet little children getting the thrill of sitting next to their friends was too cute to me. "Of course Honey, as long as its ok with your teacher."
All three kinder classes took the trek. Our school has a lot of parent support so it was nice to get to chat with the parents as well.
2 comments:
Such a fun trip and Justus picked out a perfect pumpkin! Wow, I'm impressed! Love to you!!!
Great day of adventure! I love you, Dad
Post a Comment