Monday, August 8, 2011

Rants & Random

I cant believe that school starts in 2 weeks! I looked at the bell schedule and realized that Im going to have to have J at school every day by 8:15. Wow!! I havent had to be somewhere that early regularly in a very LONG time.

In the mean time - we will be doing lots of swimming, playing and plenty of sleeping in until then :)

So here are some random pics from the last couple of weeks.

Here is some of Havens artwork
And Haven all in Blue - Blue bows, blue dress, blue eyes and blue lollipop :)
Justus came to me one day and said "Mom will you come take a picture for me" I said sure. He had piled up all his animals and wanted a pic with them and him. Silly kid :) I was happy to oblige.
Some of Js lego creations:
A Shark
A plane

2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Love those Grand kiddos and you! Grand Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Sweet grandkids! They are so precious! Love looking at their pictures and I love you!