Wednesday the kids went for their hair cuts. I tried to take a picture but my phone did not want to participate in that action. Havens was just a little trim and J got a nice short one.
That night we had Js back to school night. I was a little apprehensive because I was going by myself. I had no idea what to expect so I just prayed God would take care of it and guess what - He sure did! He is so faithful! I got there and right away saw someone I knew and when I went over to her she welcomed me right into her table. And come to find out her little boy is in class with J. Then there was another mom that I kinda knew that knew my friend and all our boys are in class together. God is sooooo good!
Thursday was Js meet and greet with his teacher. She is really nice and Ive only heard great things about her. It went really well and we saw the other two boys there and the kids just had a fun time playing with each other. There are some other families in his class that I know also. Im feeling really confident about his Kindergarten year. We are really excited.
Friday morning was Havens meet and greet with her preschool teacher. It went great also. Her teacher was just in love with her and thought she was really bright. She also has a friend in her class from church.
So now I just need to make sure Im organized - something Im really struggling with right now. I keep forgetting that I need to have a whole week planned instead of just a day at a time because there is no "catch-up" day in between like when we just had preschool every other day. But Ill get there :)
Like I said - just a little crazy right now. I cant wait to get into the rhythm and see how much fun my kids are going to have!
1 comment:
The education journey has begun. It will lots of fun. I love you, Dad
Post a Comment