Wednesday, August 24, 2011

On my mind...very random

I really think that I could live with just Starbucks and chocolate......

I also think that if chocolate didnt exist I could be about 20 lbs lighter, ok, maybe not 20 but at least 10......

Justus told Neil last night that he got his name put on the board for not listening. If he doesnt get it taken off by Friday he misses out on Fun Friday which is a little class celebration. When I dropped him off at school today I looked for his name on the board.....they dont have a board.....hmmmmm. While Im sure that having Js name on the board is valid Im a little curious.....

Even though I am planning to go swimming today after I pick J up from school Im really ready for the hot to end and the cool to come.

One of the things that really stinks about having a kid in school every day is that I need to make sure that not only do my children have different clothes on every day but that I do as well. Gone are the days of wearing the same outfit twice in one week.

2 comments:

erin said...

Glad to know that im not the only one that tries to wear the same clothes over in one week:)

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Coffee and choc. two of my faves. I love you,
Dad