Yesterday it was Justus first day. We have been pumped about this for awhile! Justus was super excited. I got to take him. Haven stayed home with friend Ersilia (and had a ball playing tea party and dolls!) I already knew that two of Justus' friends would be in his class, but there was another little boy there that Neil knew the parents of and they happened to know our other friends really well from church. So it all worked out so great. Of course Justus was not in the least bit worried about me leaving him. So after I walked him in I left to go to the office to fill out his allergy paperwork. Then all the parents had an orientation to go to. After that, it was time to get our kiddos. So I went and got him. The teacher said he did really well listening to her, but that he did have a few little meltdowns. So we are working on that - no need to cry, just use your words. We are looking forward to a great year!
2 comments:
Another milestone, Kelly. Great pics!
Love you!!!
The pictures are the best. What a wonderful day.
I love you
Dad
Post a Comment