Man I love free stuff! This past week (or maybe it was last week) we got some free patio furniture from some friends who claimed it wasnt in great condition - but WOW, I think its awesome and I cant see how its not totally nice. Thanks Friends! You ROCK!
4 comments:
Yowsers, it looks good to me! Makes your patio so posh. :)
Wow, very nice. These are good friends.Makes me want to be a better person.
I love you,
Dad
Lookin' good in the neighborhood! Makes me want to be a better person too! The Lord is full of so many blessings. It's double when He does it thru others cuz you are blessed and the giver is blessed!! How wonderful is that!!??
Love you! ;-)
Oh it IS beautiful, and looks so comfortable- unlike most patio furniture! I'm so glad to see others blessing you like you've blessed us!
Post a Comment