A few weeks ago Neil started getting Justus up in the morning when he was up and I was still in bed. He would go to Justus and say "Lets start our day". Justus totally loved it and they do it every morning that Neil doesnt have to be somewhere super early. Neil feeds him breakfast and they hangout together. Then he leaves Justus there in the kitchen until I get up and Justus is always so good to stay put until I arrive. He always tells me about how the boys started their day. It really is cute. Here is how I find him when I get up:
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Boy Time
Neil found his old Micro Machine cars and he and Justus have had such a fun/nostalgic time playing with them. Justus absolutely loves them!


A few weeks ago Neil started getting Justus up in the morning when he was up and I was still in bed. He would go to Justus and say "Lets start our day". Justus totally loved it and they do it every morning that Neil doesnt have to be somewhere super early. Neil feeds him breakfast and they hangout together. Then he leaves Justus there in the kitchen until I get up and Justus is always so good to stay put until I arrive. He always tells me about how the boys started their day. It really is cute. Here is how I find him when I get up:
A few weeks ago Neil started getting Justus up in the morning when he was up and I was still in bed. He would go to Justus and say "Lets start our day". Justus totally loved it and they do it every morning that Neil doesnt have to be somewhere super early. Neil feeds him breakfast and they hangout together. Then he leaves Justus there in the kitchen until I get up and Justus is always so good to stay put until I arrive. He always tells me about how the boys started their day. It really is cute. Here is how I find him when I get up:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those little cars are so cute! There is nothing like father/son bonding time!!
He's so cute!
What sweet precious time for Neil and Justus! Justus will remember these times long after he grows up!
Love this blog...
And I love you! ;-)
Blessings, Mom
Man time- it is a good thing for both.
I love you,
Dad
Post a Comment