Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reciprocal

I just got two thank you notes in the mail from friends for things I had done for them. One card said they wished they could repay me one day for all I had done. The word that came to my mind right then was reciprocal. I have been and I know that I will be blessed. Whether or not it is from her. That is how God works. He always takes care of His children. Nice things are done to be nice - to show love and support. I dont ever expect repayment. I think we just go through life doing the nice things that we can do, blessing others as much as we can. Then whether we are blessed back by them or not, its all ok. Someone will bless me. For sure, my life is a life truly blessed. Both my friends have touched lives in ways they would never know. So as long as we all try to bless others and not be selfish, everyone will feel blessed.

2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

You are so right. I am very proud of your wisdom Luke 6-38 Give-.
I love you,
Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Amen to that! You are such a blessing to us! You reap what you sew and you are sewing beautiful seeds of God's love.
Love to you!