Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our biggest fans


We had our biggest fans over for dinner tonight. Paul and Betty Read are so super supportive of me and my family. I cant tell you how much they have done for us. They are great friends of my parents - in fact they were my parents spiritual mentors when they were younger. When I moved to town, they quickly took me under their wing and had me over for dinner, helped me find a job, and in general, just looked out for me. Then when I got married, they loved Neil. Then when my kids came, they loved them too. These people (aside of course from our family, cause we all know they love us best and truly are #1) have done so much for me and for what I love, what I want to accomplish, what I feel and what I want to do for Jesus. Always listening, always praying, always loving. I think Justus definitely felt this tonight!

2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

ckie2Kelly,
You are right, they are God's choicest servants. I am so happy all of you had a wonderful time.
I love you,
Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

They are a gift to our family, Kelly! The Lord gives such good and wonderful gifts. As your Dad says, they truly are God's choicest servants!!
Love to you!