Monday, April 6, 2009

All by myself
























Im so glad that Haven has started to feed herself. She can use a spoon all by herself and now Im virtually hands free feeding! I love the independence. Here are some pics of her new feat. Also, some of Justus' road he concocted out of his bristle blocks.

4 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

They're just growing up so fast, Kelly. Such a cutie, little Miss Haven! This may be the beginning of an Engineering vocation for Justus. Who knows!
Love to you! ;-)

Tammy said...

She's sooo cute!!

Nancy said...

What a big girl & big boy! I know you are loving her feeding herself, Kelly!

Unknown said...

Sigh, I just can't wait until Levi can sleep on his own without being held. Not to pry, but would you mind giving me a ballpark figure of how much it cost for the guy to till the front and back, and how much you paid for the sod. Our front yard is probably the same size as yours, but I think our back yard is smaller. Just wondering, because there are so many projects I want to do around here, and I need to start writing down some estimates...but you don't have to tell me if you don't want. Oh, and congrats on Justus sleeping in his own bed without the rail.