We had such a nice Easter. Our church had service, then a brunch with Easter egg hunt, then the next service. We went to early service and stayed for the Hunt. Haven racked up. I think she is pro when it comes to finding the eggs. Then we had lunch at our house. It is always nice to have our family over. The funnest part tho, was when the kids got up and found their Easter baskets. Their faces were priceless. Both were so excited. I dont think either one really knew to expect it, even tho I told Justus about it. I tried so hard to get good, cute pics of the kids, but they both just werent wanting to cooperate. Imagine that! So heres the best Ive got.....
2 comments:
I thought you did a great job catching their surprised and excited looks. Love Haven's major bed head hair. Would love to have been a fly on the wall seeing it all. Tooooo cute!!!
Love you!
Their little smiles melt my heart. And how cute Haven's sweater is on her!
Post a Comment