Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Pumpkin Fun





Today Justus Haven and I went with our church's Preschool dept to the Hillcrest Pumpkin Patch. Tiffany came along to help since Neil is out of town for work. It was my first time going there so it was fun to see all that they had to offer. We looked at the pumpkins, walked across the wobbly bridge, took the train ride, watched the miniature train, played in the Castle and House and ended the day with a corn dog and cookie. It was fun. Justus even gave his first kiss to Samantha Turner. What cuties they are! Haven had a good time walking and exploring. Tiffany was doing a great job keeping up with her while I kept an eye on Justus and took pics. I was so proud of both my kids on the train ride. They werent scared and they listened to the rules. Justus sat so good next to me and Haven did good too! We all had a great time!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you love Hillcrest? Such cute pictures!

Michele said...

We went there last week with our homeschool group. Always lots of fun.