Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Tribute





What a great day today is. I got Haven out of her crib this morning and sang her happy birthday. Then a rare treat, Neil came home (he is usually at the office by the time I get the kids up) and said a good morning Happy Birthday to our Darling. Then we went and got Justus up and Justus wished her a happy birthday. I went to a bible study this morn and saw my Doctors wife there, so I thought that was kinda funny. Then home for lunch and now sweet naps. We weighed Haven last night so we could switch the car seat. I got that done earlier today. So I havent taken any pics yet today cause technically she wasnt born yet. Not til 4:06. But until then, here are some of her when she was fresh out.

No comments: