Friday, October 3, 2008

Beware the Bootcut


I bought Haven some really cute bootcut jeans. They are a little tighter in the thigh and then are wide at the bottom. One thing I did not realize - Babies just learning to walk do not take kindly to restriction on the thighs. The first time I put them on her she threw a fit cause she couldnt walk. I was finally able to get her to wear them today, but she was walking obviously more stiffly. Beware the bootcut for new walkers!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh this is sooo funny- never even thought of it! I have been thinking the same thing, that we should hang out soon. I loved our play date (crazy thing...that day after Christian's nap he woke up with a 104 fever and had 2 killer ear infections. No wonder he was tired and cranky!). Are there any days next week that work for you? We could do my place this time if you want (not sure if that's best for Haven's nap time though) or meet up at a park so you don't always have to host?