Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Big Fresno Fair - $2 Tuesday






Since today was $2 Tuesday at The Fair, I took the kids! Friends Hannah and Claire and their mom Whitney joined us for lots of fun - or should I say lots of food! I think Justus had a good time. When I asked him what his favorite part was he said "Lunch." Well, gotta love those fair corn dogs! Haven just hung out in the stroller. She was a champ. I felt kinda bad cause it was so hot, but the kids didnt seem to mind. I was glad I brought the sunscreen. Haven's hair is all slicked cause I put so much on her precious head. My kids are so fair (ha). But we had lots of fun at The Big Fresno Fair!

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Cute pictures. That's a much better deal than $8, which is what we paid on Sat. =(

Michele said...

I had promised the kids we would get candy floss (cotton candy) when it was time to go home, so the entire morning they kept asking if it was time to go home! A bit annoying. Their favourite part was the play fort and pirate ship, which we did at the beginning of the morning.