Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Big Fresno Fair 2012

We continued our annual tradition of going to the fair this year.  We had a great opportunity to go earlier than was open to the public so I kept the kids out of school, Neil took the day off, and we headed out to the fair.

We hit up the Gem stone exhibit.  The kids got to spin the wheel (I remember doing this as a kid) to get a polished rock, went through the black lights and picked out a bag of polished rocks.


 Next we went to the Ag exhibit.  We always love seeing the big giant pumpkins.

 We also let the kid sit in one of those seats with the vibrating feet.  They both loved it although I did not get a pick.

We checked out the playhouses for sale.
 Ate corn dogs.


Took a pony ride.



 Checked out the livestock exhibit and the one with all the other animals.

Got a toy and had a treat.
Rode rides.




And had a GREAT time!!

2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Making more wonderful memories! I love you, Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

What WONDERFUL family fun!!! Looks like a good time was had by all. The Fresno Fair was always so much fun!!! ILY!