We reminisced at breakfast of the day she was born. Telling her how Mommy and Daddy went to the hospital and we were so glad when she arrived! And how Brother wasn't so glad!
Then off to school this little, I mean big, girl went. I brought cupcakes for the class to have and they all sang her happy birthday and she had the birthday poem read to her while she put candles on the cake. So cute!
.She came home to see that the birthday fairy had decorated and dropped off some presents.
| Officially a hand full! |
Then home to cake and presents. What fun!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to our Little Miss!!! Love all the Birthday Festivities!!! Only wish we could have been there....ILY!!!
Wonderful times and pics. I love you, Dad
A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Miss Haven!! We hope to see you soon to celebrate!!
Post a Comment