I wanted to continue our tradition of Pumpkin Patch attending. We took the kids this year to Hillcrest. Which, by far, is the greatest one. However, I really dislike the crowds and wish they had week day hours.
We had fun tho. One must is to have a corn-dog there. So we made a bee line there just as soon as we stopped and took some pictures by the pumpkins.
By the time we ate, the line for the train was not so ginormous. So rode the train. The kids opted to have us ride in the all enclosed animal cage for the train. Please note that we were first in line and could have sat anywhere on the train. But my kids wanted to test our claustrophobicness.
Then the kids played in the play houses they have and took the hayride.
Fun times at the Patch!
2 comments:
It is a great annual event. Loved going to the one here when you were with us!! ILY!
Halloween is a great time for family and outdoor activity. I love you, Dad
Post a Comment